facebook pinterest twitter

Monday, March 19, 2012

Happy Thoughts


A collection of my current whimsies.

1. Hoping to finish this sweater by Easter. A little ambitious considering I just cast on? Perhaps.
2. Dreaming of ways to make my front porch look like this.
3. Vertical gardens are awesome. (But only if you say that like DJ Lance Rock.)
4. Loving these pants.
5. Halfway through with this apron.
6. Just washed the fabric for these napkins.
7. Thinking about making these bloomers. (But would also love to make that orange-flowered dress!)
8. Planning to cook this for dinner.
9. Loving these mommy/daughter date ideas.
10. This was delicious, and will probably become a kitchen staple.
11. Nearly 80 degree temperatures (in Minnesota! in March! Oh, wait ... I live in Wisconsin now!) have made it easy to dream of summer.
12. I'm such a fashion idiot that I even need a tutorial for a messy bun. But I gotta say, I'm so thankful for what the internet has done with my hair.


2 comments:

  1. I'm slightly jealous at all your craftyness. I wish I had more time these days! I love the green shoes with the polka dot pants, and how adorable were those bloomers and orange dress!! I'm curious how you do the vertical garden, so cool! Can't wait to see you in two weeks!

    ReplyDelete